Today we packed up our crew and journeyed home from Monterey.
1. Sunshine (not fog!) at 10am while we wait for the car.
2. First stop: wear out the kids.
3. Me and my sidekick.
4. They could have stayed all day!
5. Spectacular weather on the coast this weekend.
6. Next stop: lunch. Meg is losing steam....
7. ....I spared you the audio, you're welcome.
8. Home again and back in good spirits. Today I learned that my two year-old enjoys sorting laundry, and will correct me when I toss Amy's undies into Grace's basket by mistake.
9. You don't want to see my grocery bill.
10. Hooray for a good night's sleep, back in our own beds.