1. Good morning, summer!
2. Amy the baby whisperer, part 1.
3. Amy the baby whisperer, part 2.
4. We came to visit to Auntie Katie while she packed up her classroom. School's out (!!) and the view out the window was peaceful.
5. Happy meals, bean bag chairs, entertainment on multiple screens. Is this what 4th grade is really like, Mom?
6. On our way home, we discovered a random herd of goats set loose to do some "weed removal" at a walnut farm near our house. We drove by approximately 17 times, per Meg's request.
7. Amy the ballerina.
8. Hello Steven. Stop scratching my furniture. Okay thanks.
9. How Grace feels about summer vacation!