So every month on the 10th day, we take pictures all day long and choose 10 of our favorites to share. It's a fun way to collect some memories and capture the beauty in the ordinary.
I'd like to say thank you to Rebekah Gough who started it all—she takes lovely photos and makes the most charming jewelry. Also, thanks to Melissa Larson who inspired me to make this a tradition. Visit her at The Larson Lingo for recipes, parties, printables...she is awesome.
1. The stillness this morning was beautiful.
2. First day back at the gym so I eased in with Mindful Flow🙏🏻
3. My dad made this for me—he is the salad king!
4. Trying to limit the baked goods but I had to do this for the poor bananas' sake.
5. The girls asked for a picnic, so we had a banana bread feast in the backyard.
6. Off to the library during Grace's hip hop class.
7. Taco Tuesday! Skipped the chips for extra greens and it was a good call.
8. Sooooo, I'm in love with another man.
9. It was a cozy kind of day.