1. St. Patty's is coming which suits my green breakfast, but you know I'd be eating this anyway!
2. Forgetting to pack lunches last night meant I had a cute helper this morning.
3. It's time to leave for school and EVERYONE IS READY. This is a beautiful thing.
4. My pal Chooie. Try and guess how old he is! He still looks like a puppy to me.
5. Enjoying Mimi's garden "yart" (that's Mimi's term, not Meg's!) and the last of the sunshine we'd see today.
6. Our new reader often likes to pick challenging books which result in "storytelling" as opposed to actual "reading," but we all enjoy it and I suppose that's what counts.
7. Can't keep apples in stock around here, especially these ones.
8. The day turned grey around lunch time...
9. ...so we went outside to splash around. I bundled up and supervised from a folding chair in the garage! Pretty sure Grace just wanted to get soaked so she'd have an excuse to beg for hot cocoa.
10. Our latest treasure from the library—think Little House on the Prairie but fast-forward to the turn of the 20th century. The author says she "lived the happiest childhood a child could possibly know." Such simple and sweet stories, my girls (and I!) can't get enough.
P.S. The next edition will feature OUR new addition, I can't believe it! We are so excited to meet him!