Oops. Bummed that I spaced out and missed the 10th 😭
I feel like the spirit of the project is to make a habit of documenting the contents of a day. So, I forgave myself and took some pictures a day late!
1. First order of business: set a reminder so I don't miss the 10th again next month 🙈
2. It's not raining (woohoo!) so we got some fresh air this morning.
3. They brought back the peach green tea lemonade a.k.a. summer on the rocks! I tried ordering on the mobile app for the first time—so convenient, so easy, so bad for my budget.
4. This book has been on the naptime story rotation for a LONG while. I love Spot too, Meg!
5. There is something magical about P.O. boxes. Amy has loved picking up her Auntie's mail while she's been out of town!
6. #pregnancycravings #thebabysaidso
7. Birds eye view at gymnastics class.
8. Homework club looking productive (don't let them fool you) while I get dinner ready.
9. Looks like we'll barely fit one more Martin in that tub...
10. ...only 10 weeks to go until we get to meet this little guy!
I know life is only going to get busier, but I want to keep taking the time to capture one day each month. Looking back on these "10 on 10" posts is special, it's like the day comes alive for me again. I want my kids to be able to enjoy that too, when they're older.
You should try it for yourself—just set a reminder in the first place so you won't forget like I do!
Thanks for reading, hope you had a good day.